Welcome to Super Central Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Welcome to Super Central Forums

Sign In  Log in with Facebook

Create Account
Welcome to Super Central Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Super Central Forums by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Photo

Modded MC Server?

No replies to this topic

Kage

Kage

• 9 posts
    • Time Online: 11h 19m 13s

Now I know that not a lot of people will want to be play this server at first but I was thinking that some of the staff members could put together a small 10 person server to see if people will use it or not, and if they do expand the server. For the server itself it could be modded, maybe using a simple launcher like technic or the such, to make it more interesting for the players of the community and to attract attention. The mod pack used could be taken from a poll, which might be made up of suggestions from everyone or anyone interested.

I don't have any of the finer points worked out but if you ARE interested here's a link to one of the launcher websites where you can choose from different mod packs (Click "Technic Packs" for the official packs put out by the creators of technic) possibly for a server if it works out. Another thing, in order to actually use these packs from the website you need to install the launcher itself which I also have a link for.

Here you go --->

If you want an easy way to host a server here is another link --->

Thanks for having me :hi:

Edited by Kage, 06 December 2016 - 08:35 PM.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users