Welcome to Super Central Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Welcome to Super Central Forums

Sign In  Log in with Facebook

Create Account
Welcome to Super Central Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Super Central Forums by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Photo

Community meeting

teamspeak

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

bmann_420

bmann_420

Hello!

• Owner
  • 2,010 posts
    • Time Online: 17d 5h 21m 26s
  • LocationSeattle

Holy crap!  What a turn out last night.  I was worried with the 8 people we started out with, then jumping up to 25 people...  Awesomeness.  I have a list of people who were their, but if you were their but afk, let me know because we dragged everybody in the channel who was in the server. lol  And anybody who simply wasnt available, let me know.  Id like to do another one here shortly and after last night, I have a bit more notes so it will go by faster.  But it was fun, and getting everybodys input meant a lot to me, and im sure everybody else.

So to everybody who joined, thank you for taking the time and I hope that gave you a better aspect of our history, process on why people are here and what is somewhat expected as a member of the community.  =)

Eg0

Eg0

The answer to life, the universe and everything

• 47 posts
    • Time Online: 9h 19m 33s

fuuck are you kidding me i am so late

Yours truly, Leviticus.

Eg0

Eg0

The answer to life, the universe and everything

• 47 posts
    • Time Online: 9h 19m 33s

i didnt know what we were doing it on lol

Yours truly, Leviticus.

bmann_420

bmann_420

Hello!

• Owner
  • 2,010 posts
    • Time Online: 17d 5h 21m 26s
  • LocationSeattle
Everything... As far as i am aware of. But input is good, i like hashing things out and getting everybody on the same page. I believe that is a must within any good community. I feel bad i havnt been pulling my wieght in the last few years so im trying to come back 110%.

Sent from an xda tweaked G4 using tapatalk. Forgive the autotext and visit Supercentral.co

fred

fred

• 10 posts
    • Time Online: 4h 46m 42s

im free all the time cause i have literally no life

Slade

Slade

• 8 posts
    • Time Online: 10h 43m 12s

T'was LIT

Trinity

Trinity

Full stack

• Garry's Mod Team
  • 75 posts
  • LocationThe Krusty Krab

I miss slade

T'was LIT

LeviN

LeviN

Mark of the Beast

• Original Super Squad
  • 772 posts
    • Time Online: 3d 4h 29m 56s

I'm hoping to see a list of the input you received and plans! Won't be on as much but will be ghosting around the forums occasionally 

Follow my Instagram!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users