Welcome to Super Central Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Welcome to Super Central Forums

Sign In  Log in with Facebook

Create Account
Welcome to Super Central Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Super Central Forums by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Photo

Teamspeak Activity Rewards

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

iTaco

iTaco

G-G-G-G-GODLIKE

• Owner
  • 406 posts
    • Time Online: 10d 10h 39m 36s
  • LocationCalifornia

nbt847.png

Bonjour!

The staff have decided to give anyone who are active for more then 2 weeks and have spent reasonable time talking with people, you will be given your own personal tag and a channel for free. Remember after the depending on how more active you get you may get more access, if you don't join for a bit after, it may or may not be removed depending on the situation.

If you wish to get your own personal tag and the channel and you have spend reasonable time, please ask Grim or Joe for those. Remember doing this can only be good for Supercentral and rewarding for people who make SC a better place.

If you have Teamspeak download just click on Connect!

If you need Teamspeak click on download and download the Client version.

PhSBFZ7.png      0OrPBmA.png

~Merci!

GrimGelo

GrimGelo

• 61 posts
    • Time Online: 2d 10h 34m 27s

Uh, I dont speak french...Is this a tutorial on how to make toast? Does that button let me download toast?

Edited by GrimGelo, 08 February 2015 - 12:08 AM.

iTaco

iTaco

G-G-G-G-GODLIKE

• Owner
  • 406 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

EXACTLY! toast is what life is doe

LeviN

LeviN

Mark of the Beast

• Original Super Squad
  • 772 posts
    • Time Online: 3d 4h 29m 56s

Should just notify them about that these don't work on the latest Chrome browser. I can confirm that it works with Internet Explorer, not sure about Firefox. 

Follow my Instagram!

Endermanlike

Endermanlike

• 1 posts
    • Time Online: 48m 42s

Should just notify them about that these don't work on the latest Chrome browser. I can confirm that it works with Internet Explorer, not sure about Firefox. 

I am new to this site (found your server and I liked and on the loading screen it said you have a website so I went to it) anyway what does not work on Google Chrome on this website? Also is there something you have to do to get on the TeamSpeak server or is it just play on the server on Gmod and you can join the Teamspeak or what? i am a bit confused on what is not working with Google Chrome and about the TeamSpeak server (i haven't been on the teamspeak server because i thought you had to do something to get on it)

Edited by Endermanlike, 16 March 2015 - 02:25 AM.

I have other accounts like for Twitch, YouTube, Steam, Twitter but I do not think anyone will want to go to them. Especially when they are on this AWESOME website...

bmann_420

bmann_420

Hello!

• Owner
  • 2,011 posts
    • Time Online: 17d 8h 34m 18s
  • LocationSeattle
I believe he is referring to the button links 'connect' & 'download'.
You can join the teamspeak server anytime you would like, its public. :-) although I had trouble last night joining via my phone.

Sent from my phone using Tapatalk (Custom Rom @xda) Please forgive the auto text
http://supercentral.co

iTaco

iTaco

G-G-G-G-GODLIKE

• Owner
  • 406 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Billy are you still having issues connecting?

and welcome ender! and feel free to drop by teamspeak anytime!

bmann_420

bmann_420

Hello!

• Owner
  • 2,011 posts
    • Time Online: 17d 8h 34m 18s
  • LocationSeattle
No I can't :-\
TSDNS ERROR : could not resolve the host name

Sent from my phone using Tapatalk (Custom Rom @xda) Please forgive the auto text
http://supercentral.co

LeviN

LeviN

Mark of the Beast

• Original Super Squad
  • 772 posts
    • Time Online: 3d 4h 29m 56s

Oops, forgot to mention I meant the button.

Follow my Instagram!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users