Welcome to Super Central Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Welcome to Super Central Forums

Sign In  Log in with Facebook

Create Account
Welcome to Super Central Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Super Central Forums by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Photo

Would you notice your own family?

youtube ohsnap would you?

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

LeviN

LeviN

Mark of the Beast

• Original Super Squad
  • 772 posts
    • Time Online: 3d 4h 29m 56s

https://www.youtube....h?v=u6jSKLtmYdM

I'd suggest you guy check this out and give me your perspective. How would you react? It's amazing how some people can say something but when shown the proof, it shows that they didn't even blink an eye

Follow my Instagram!

bmann_420

bmann_420

Hello!

• Owner
  • 2,010 posts
    • Time Online: 17d 5h 21m 26s
  • LocationSeattle
Doesnt change my perspective. They dont want to work anymore, or never have, thats their choice. I wouldnt notice them just as much as I wouldnt notice anybody else walking on the street. Besides that, half of them werd at odd angles. So unless they actually started staring at everybody they walk by, they still might not notice them. Im sorry but I cant stand people that give up. A medical condition is different, but laziness gets you nowhere.

Sent from a T-Mobile Note 3 with Tapatalk (Wicked Rom @xda) - http://supercentral.co

iTaco

iTaco

G-G-G-G-GODLIKE

• Owner
  • 406 posts
    • Time Online: 10d 10h 39m 36s
  • LocationCalifornia

FK... made me cry... the tears of a MAN!

LeviN

LeviN

Mark of the Beast

• Original Super Squad
  • 772 posts

FK... made me cry... the tears of a MAN!

I cried too man, got the best of me!

Doesnt change my perspective. They dont want to work anymore, or never have, thats their choice. I wouldnt notice them just as much as I wouldnt notice anybody else walking on the street. Besides that, half of them werd at odd angles. So unless they actually started staring at everybody they walk by, they still might not notice them. Im sorry but I cant stand people that give up. A medical condition is different, but laziness gets you nowhere.

Sent from a T-Mobile Note 3 with Tapatalk (Wicked Rom @xda) - http://supercentral.co

I respect your perspective but at the same time, I think it's very difficult for people who are homeless to get back on their feet. Getting change on a daily basis should help but that doesn't give them enough to survive as a human being in this country. They still need the basic necessities for a job application. Some places require you to look presentable. You need food, shelter, clean hygiene and a resume for some to even notice you. I think its very difficult. There are those who deserve where they are now but there are soldiers, people scammed and suffered from scandals and many other scenarios that lead them to being homeless

Follow my Instagram!

iTaco

iTaco

G-G-G-G-GODLIKE

• Owner
  • 406 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

none the less it was a great video.. thanks for sharing levin :)

MeachPango

MeachPango

• 23 posts
    • Time Online: 20h 35m 19s
  • LocationCalifornia <3

It really is sad that most of us don't even think twice about their suffering until you're in their shoes. I try my best to help one when I see one if I have enough money. Of course I don't go and say "Here's $10.00!" I go and buy them some food and give it to them. At my work when I first started, there was a homeless man who would use our bathroom. I didn't feel disgusted when I saw him. I felt bad I couldn't do anything else except offer him a clean bathroom. One night it was pouring rain and I saw him laying as close as he could to the side of the building trying not to get wet. He had no pillow, and a child blanket. I felt disgusted with myself that I have back problems and I'm always complaining but this man not once has complained to me. I drove home, got my favorite pink blanket, drove back and I gave it to him along with a pillow. He was crying so hard when he opened his eyes to see what I had done for him. I cried too and I gave him a hug. I bought him some food that was next door and I told him if he ever needed anything I would help him the best I could. Unfortunately the man passed away a few weeks after that due to health conditions. I still let homeless come inside to use the bathroom and I stand up for them when customers are rude.

LeviN

LeviN

Mark of the Beast

• Original Super Squad
  • 772 posts

I respect that a lot. Living in a state that has a lot of homeless people, its disappointing that our country hasn't worked to help these people, and there are some who are homeless who reject this kind of help so they don't feel belittled. I just think a lot of people fail to realize that our homeless are also humans. Its just sad.

Follow my Instagram!

iTaco

iTaco

G-G-G-G-GODLIKE

• Owner
  • 406 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

#Meach4prez2014yoloswag420blazinit390noscope

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: youtube, ohsnap, would you?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users