Welcome to Super Central Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Welcome to Super Central Forums

Sign In  Log in with Facebook

Create Account
Welcome to Super Central Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Super Central Forums by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Photo

Map Suggestions

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

KoR.

KoR.

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 908 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
Because I've never actually finished a map, I thought I'd take a couple suggestions for maps until I get back into the hang of things. Now, I'm not looking for JB map suggestions, as I'm not ready to make a full-sized JB map. However, I will accept ideas for parts of JB maps, such as a special type of cage or something. I'll probably end up making them a prefab for a real JB map, so the idea could come in handy.

Again, the reason I'm doing this is to up my experience, so the more specific or creative, the better. I'll take requests for any small map or part of a map... a bombsite, pieces of a jb_ map, a small cs_ or de_ map, an aim_ map, a ka_ map, etc. Hopefully your ideas (please try to be specific) will help me achieve the experience level I want before I work on my first "real" map.
[14:25:39] <+Focus|Donkie> who is the leader of syops?
[14:26:40] <@[SYOPS]DJswizzle> mikebear is

Synestive

Synestive

Stuck at Home

• OG SC
  • 567 posts
    • Time Online: 1d 5h 58m 40s
  • LocationFlorida
I could help you out kor but i still don't know how to view others maps and put them in the editor. Youd have to post it for download then me download it and put it in and open it i guess?

Badshot

Badshot

• 29 posts
    • :
How about a Mcdonals playground map... one that has all the playground equipment on it.. just go to ur local mcdonals and look at there playground and imitate it into cs. make it a ka map

Synestive

Synestive

Stuck at Home

• OG SC
  • 567 posts
    • Time Online: 1d 5h 58m 40s
  • LocationFlorida
Badshot you would. I bet you know those playgrounds inside and out dont ya? (Future Pedophile)

KoR.

KoR.

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 908 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
Actually, I don't think that's such a good idea because I'd have to create all the textures (for the different coloured pipes and shit) and people would have to crouch through them.

Also, the ball pit is really only a good idea on source, otherwise I'd totally make ka_ballpit.

RedRobster1385227506

RedRobster1385227506

Mark of the Beast

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 666 posts
  • LocationHouston, Texas
Hmmm...pb map that is like 1 pyramid with tunnels through it that have traps and stuff. xD I don't know how that'd work though...
QUOTE (Elite Taco @ Nov 12 2009, 02:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Seriously? Are you F****** Serious? I STILL cant believe its not Butter

LeviN

LeviN

Mark of the Beast

• OG SC
  • 786 posts
    • Time Online: 3d 6h 47m 13s
QUOTE (RedRobster @ Feb 8 2010, 07:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hmmm...pb map that is like 1 pyramid with tunnels through it that have traps and stuff. xD I don't know how that'd work though...

pb regarding Paintball?

I have a map I and a friend had made for a Paintball league. Great map + it was one of the most popular servers at the time. The map is still private and I still have the rmf. I could pass it as a Supercentral map but I would have to ask my friends permission before releasing it.
Follow my <span class='bbc_underline'><a href='http://www.instagram.../levinvarghese'class='bbc_url' title='External link' rel='nofollow external'>Instagram</a>!</span>

bmann_420

bmann_420

Hello!

• Owner
  • 2,037 posts
    • Time Online: 19d 22h 58m 52s
  • LocationSeattle
I like the sound of that levin. Regardless of it being "supercentrals" map, it would be nice to have on the server.

kevin

kevin

hello

• OG SC
  • 475 posts
    • Time Online: 4d 7h 33m 1s
  • LocationUS
1. what about another type of de_rats but in a different room like your room or an imaginary room

2. make a pub type of map inside of a school. maybe use hostages

3. knife map

4. a combination of 1 and 2

5. a map with 2 islands and a giant pirate ship on each side to drive over to each other

Steam name: rehn.

KoR.

KoR.

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 908 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
QUOTE (kevin. @ Feb 28 2010, 08:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
1. what about another type of de_rats but in a different room like your room or an imaginary room

2. make a pub type of map inside of a school. maybe use hostages

3. knife map

4. a combination of 1 and 2

5. a map with 2 islands and a giant pirate ship on each side to drive over to each other

This is exactly what I wanted, thank you.

kevin

kevin

hello

• OG SC
  • 475 posts
    • Time Online: 4d 7h 33m 1s
  • LocationUS
of course anytimee

Steam name: rehn.

LeviN

LeviN

Mark of the Beast

• OG SC
  • 786 posts
    • Time Online: 3d 6h 47m 13s
I suggest you start with a knife map since it's a good way to be introduced to mapping.

Or maybe a Soccer Jam map

http://www.fpsbanana.com/maps/79483 - An example of how I started
Follow my <span class='bbc_underline'><a href='http://www.instagram.../levinvarghese'class='bbc_url' title='External link' rel='nofollow external'>Instagram</a>!</span>

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users